Saturday, May 4, 2013

April Reading Rundown



What a crazy month!  Lots of exciting things to share when the time is right, but right now it’s time for the monthly reading rundown. This may give some explanation for my month long absence.

In April I read:

Salmon Fishin in Yemen by Paul Torday
Death of a Perfect Wife by M.C. Beaton
Mennonite in a Little Black Dress by Rhoda Janzen
My nest isn’t empty, it just has more closet space by Lisa Scottoline
Does this baby make me look straight? By Dan Buctinsky
Pitch Like a Girl by Ronna Litchenberg
The Reading Promise by Alice Ozma
Turkish Delight and Treasure Hunts by Jane Brocket
The Gentle Art of Knitting by Jane Brocket
Drop Dead Healthy by A.J. Jacobs

Total: 26 (7)

Favorite: 
This month’s top pick is The Gentle Art of Knitting by Jane Brocket. The photographs are beautiful, the patters are useful and the writing about the art of knitting is just perfect. I nursed this book along over a series of rainy days and very black pots of tea and I can’t think of many things better to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment